Kelly strives to make sure your tattoo experience is a safe and comfortable one. So when planning for your new tattoo please keep in mind (on top of the already high level of protective measures in place) the extra precautions we will take in order to keep both yourself and the artist safe and healthy during your tattoo experience.
- Please arrive on time, no later and no earlier than your set time
- Do not come in to the shop If you have ANY cold/flu like symptoms, or have been exposed to somebody who tested positive for Covid-19 within 2 weeks or your appointment, contact Kelly to reschedule.
- Please bring your own mask to wear at all times while in the shop. If you do not bring one you will be given a disposable one to wear.
- When you arrive, please wash your hands immediately and use the hand sanitizer provided.
- When booking online, please be flexible as some changes may need to happen in order for there to be no overlap with the previous or following client. Kelly will contact you within a few hours if changes need to be made.
- Along with the usual waiver you will sign, there will be a second ‘Covid-19’ waiver to fill out as well.
Any questions please contact Kelly 604-323-4350 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelly & River